Park bench 2094 AD

  Not all time lines and dimensions are open.  For some reasons we suspect a higher power/overseer is manifesting or showing their power. Example on the time machines, if we select certain dates, lats & long, the machines refuses to go "there" Some of us are questioning,  why? We are a club you know like the HAM radios, we post notes ask questions. Well all 7 of us who have selected those date/frequencies, why the machines suddenly fry. These Variable frequency capacitors are expensive. Then there are the questions, Why? What did you do to it? Ect.
Anyway, that is neither here nor there.
Tried  1st Monday of August 2095 AD District of Columbia... Fried capacitors twice.
2094 AD... Washington DC park bench was ok...
Here is what was seen.
There was no print media, Gossip magazines. Gone. Even the storefront advert are 3D display, they interact as a hologram. When the AI looks you in the eye and makes the shoulder tap, you swear you felt its finger.
Curious as ever, as to why 2095 is so "selective".
Went to a DC park.
Lamont Park, to be exact. Sunny day, farmers market, plenty to eat, lots of people watching, if you are a writer a feast on its own. Plenty of characters for everything.
As lost as I was in thoughts and wonders, not much looks different from 2032.
A soft touch on my right shoulder, a soft gentle face looked me in the eye, not quite human, but close enough. When time traveling one must be alert to surprise and then not react.
This particular robot, while not quite a replicant from Blade Runner. It is quite human looking, Then I noticed its almost hidden female form. An 'Adverticer" robot like the annoying pop up advert of the early 1990's. This one was selling me a 3D data plan with unlimited 3D print download.
I motioned for 'It' to sit next to me, It almost flew to do so.
My eyes were almost coming out off my sockets. These were not the robots of 'terminator" movies.
So I turned the tables, Asked a few questions about the 3D plan with a few questions about 'IT'
It asked me, Why the questions?, I said I just came come into the city after 10 years in the mountains. It promptly got up and left, no sale here.
I found out, They need 3 hours sleep/rest, The muscles are gelly based that contract via ultra violet, Their energy comes directly from tapping into the Van Allen belt electromagnetic field.
The city /state made their money in licensing each 'advert robot" like a car license tag.

There it was... some of those couple 'pairs' were not 'pairs' at all. A soft robot companion ...Put a fork in me... Soft flexible and some were sleeping upright in these self charging park benches. But Robots sleeping? seriously? Sleeping?
I kept my eye on the Avert Robot that was talking to me... sure enough, he was talking to some other robots, but he pointed in my direction... Time to leave

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/06/200608093004.htm

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-46147-2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does Google Shadow Ban?

Bottled souls Inc..

Networked Quantum Robot 2041