Barely escaped with my life

These things are expensive and not something to be careless with...
Case in point, After several trips to the Palestine region's past, looking for a particular character, I saw among the tribes men and sheep herders, one who stood out wearing a multi colored vertical stripped  tunic, an oversize shirt with pockets. He appeared to be the only one in the region with such a tunic. While the rest of clansmen wore drab rough looking clothes, This guy was busy, always moving, pointing this way and that, smiling while he talked. It was not easy to watch him, even from far he could sense me, quite a few times he would stop talking and glance in my direction a good kilometer and a half. As if he felt my stare or has the eyes of a falcon.
The video tools with me allowed me to count the pimples on his young face even from here.
Today there was something new... which was, what was, waited for. He showed his fellow herders what looked from here a Gold coin. The video recorder being top grade, showed me that it was in fact an Egyptian coin... How did he get an egyptian gold coin all the way up here?
Slave caravan, of course!!! It explains the colored tunic and the Gold coin...
The result was that they turned their backs on him and walked off leaving him in mid sentence and jaw open. He tossed the coin flipping into the air caught it on the way down shoved it into the tunic pocket... Nobody needs a translator here body language is more than enough.
The embedded alarm under my armpit skin vibrated... I had to get back to the time portal, it would be open for only 90 seconds if you are not in it, you had to spend the night where ever you are and wait for the next expensive opening you scheduled...This particular model has the flaw that you can't call it when you need it. And it won't come to you. You set the opening intervals and you best be there.
It was rather fortunate that the wild pack of dogs kept me from the 1st opening. They almost had me for lunch, otherwise I would not have seen the coin. The fabled miracle coin...
Had to make a few extra trips to witness the moment described in the testament book... It took a while, some patience and skill to remain unseen.
From behind a Kermes Oak I saw them down hill, the companions or brothers to the young man talking agitatedly lots of gesturing while they burned and sort of cooked stuff over an improvised stone stove ... They got up and moved as one with purpose. The young man was not with them. They walked with purpose and in silence in the direction of another small valley. I sent the spy bird to follow them. It perched over the next hill overlooking the small valley. The native clothes I 'borrowed' gave me cover from afar. So I gave pursuit. Arrived just over the hill while making sure to keep the distance...
The men were pummeling the young man. One of them signaled enough and proceeded to tear at the bright tunic, Took the coin purse and disrobed the barely conscious man. From this distance I could not hear anything. But they proceeded to kill a goat and spill the blood onto the tunic.
The video I took showed the young man swallowed the gold coin while being pummeled. The spy bird did its job.
Another bible miracle solved...
Now I made it back here, but not before those dogs gave me another scare, one of them sunk its teeth into my leg. I shocked it, it fainted, the others ate it... Vicious world, vicious.
He still exists in that dimensional frequency even as most think the past is long gone, Yes it is for most who don't have access to these machines...
Anyway that young man was smart... and greedy at the same time.. He did not want his siblings to have the large gold coin so he swallowed it...
He did not expect to find himself sold as a slave... So, he though it out... What to do?
He waited... for the time to act..
there in the slave caravan if he tried to buy his freedom with the coin, they will most likely kill him accusing him of stealing the coin.
He waited until the proper idea and time presented itself.. not need to see or witness further.
I knew the rest...
By saying, "Master!!! I found this in the bath area it must belong to you." He would guarantee himself a safe spot to save his life from misery... Smart. very Smart



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does Google Shadow Ban?

Bottled souls Inc..

Networked Quantum Robot 2041