Just got back, Future of Advertising in Strip malls 2031 AD

It was so interesting that I found myself in the midwest famed shopping street. For some reason I was taken as a passenger on a tour of stores, Window shopping if you will. But I have no money to spend or give. But there I was getting ready to window shop. As we approached the main street  there it was bigger than life in your face unavoidable advertising. As the cars and people drove and walked the street every corner had a different advert that rotated. It was amazing, I got out to inspect the source of where and how the adverts were being projected. I looked for projectors on the store rooftops, none there.
Genius, it was the way they placed the advert projectors. The corner street lights, the top 2 feet had what looked like small buttons or eyelets. Climbing upon the post I was able to reach the bottom few projecting eyelets. Sure enough the image of the fancy boat and car flickered and looked distorted above the street. Mall cops came out of the woodwork so to speak. I slid down raised my hands and smiled broadly...
They did not smiled back....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does Google Shadow Ban?

Bottled souls Inc..

Networked Quantum Robot 2041